[OSX/Qt5/KF5/KDE CI system] - develop currently broken on frameworks branch

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Jul 10 21:33:59 BST 2014

Hi Kevin,

On 10 Jul 2014, at 13:03 , Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 10 July 2014 09:09:19 Marko Käning wrote:
>> no, as in my initial post described I still see “languageexport.h” as not
>> found in commit a524c4a3af1cee4b485a7c21107ad83012c38537.
> Are you sure?
Hmmm… (Not anymore - see below.)

> All the headers in kdevplatform now do:
>  #include <language/languageexport.h>
>
> instead of:
>  #include "languageexport.h"
>
> So, this should work if one of these headers is used in kdevelop.
This comment eventually made clear to me that it is NOT about kdevelop, but about kdevplatform here!
:)
I realised that my kdevplatform was successfully built, but with my own version of the "(un)lock" patch still in place… So, it was outdated…
My CI scripts did not detect that there was an interruption of the build due to this - since git was asking to stash those changes.
So, I never got kdevplatform rebuilt, in fact.

Fixed by a new git pull/checkout.

But now I run into a new problem with kdevplatform:
---
In file included from /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kdevplatform/language/assistant/renameaction.cpp:25:
In file included from /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kdevplatform/language/codegen/documentchangeset.h:27:
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kdevplatform/language/codegen/coderepresentation.h:41:20: error: cannot define or redeclare 'Range' here because namespace 'KDevelop' does not enclose namespace 'KTextEditor'
class KTextEditor::Range;