Missing features

Drew Noakes drew at drewnoakes.com
Sat Jul 5 11:46:29 BST 2014

What would be good is if Ctrl + Alt + O remembered the most recent filter
string and selected index from the results so it could be referred back to
and picked from via the arrow keys. Typing a new filter would replace the
previous one immediately, so the functionality would be largely unchanged
for current users, other than the initial list not being every single file
in the project (which I doubt is useful anyway.)