Debugger error

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Jul 1 08:57:53 BST 2014

Hello, all.

I have the reference called "Reply" in my code, which produces errors in
kdevelop and is printed perfectly in gdb. The picture at

ftp://www.plris.com/pub/snapshot1.jpeg

shows three main issues:

1. When asked to present the variable in "Variables" tab, it is first
displayed with '>', but after I press '>' it disappears and I see nothing.

2. When in the GDB tab I print "p/x Reply" I receive the error message (on the
screenshot), telling "Gdb command sent when debugger is not running The
command was: p/x Reply". BUT!:

3. Pressing OK gives me the desired variable without a problem (see
screenshot).

Any comments or fill the bug?
--
Leon