parsing 'foreach' broken?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Jan 3 15:47:13 GMT 2014

On Thursday 02 January 2014 13:45:05 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I just noticed, KDevelop (4.6.0) appears to be confused by 'foreach'. I
> don't recall this used to be the case; is this a regression?
>
> Also, if I replace the 'foreach' with KDevelop's expansion of the macro,
> it is *not* confused... very strange...

It's a nasty bug which I cannot fix without having a reliable way to reproduce
it... It's probably related to merging of macro sets which leads to cases
where we import something like qglobal.h with the wrong macros set and then no
foreach is visible...

That said, you don't have to wipe the whole cache, usually pressing the
reparse button in the problems toolview helps as well.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de