Print folded blocks

fourre-tout at woki.fr fourre-tout at woki.fr
Mon Dec 8 11:55:54 GMT 2014

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 12:18:39PM +0100, Kevin Funk wrote:
> On Friday 05 December 2014 22:59:54 fourre-tout at woki.fr wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can not print folded blocks?
> > As what appears on the screen?
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > +function is($p){
> >
> > And not :
> >
> > function is($p){
> >         if (file_exists($p)){
> >                 return $p;
> >         }
> >         return '';
> > }
> >
> > Thanks a lot.
> >
> > ps: If not, please suggest me another.
>
> What?

Excuse me, I'm French, I write not very good English.

I make a mistake this is not the symbol + for folded function or block but arrow ->

I would print my code to read it on paper and annotate them but I would not print all functions of the .php file but I want keep the declaration of all functions.

I want print wholly some functions and for the other only the first line of declaration (function is($p))

I want when I use Ctrl+P in Kdevelop, it print only the first line of folded function and not all his code.

I want when I use Ctrl+P in Kdevelop, it print like the code appears in the screen of Kdevelop namely some functions entirely  and some folded functions only the first line. (In Kdevelop, arrow ->)

> I'm sure this has nothing to do with *KDevelop*, the IDE. Right?

Yes indeed.
On the contrary, I hack PHP in KDevelop.

Thank you.
Cheers.
--
@++