Compile problem with KDevelop 4.5.2 and mingw32/64 - CMake Error: Could not create named generator Unix

Schneck Dennis CIS SDE Dennis.Schneck at heller.biz
Mon Apr 7 09:03:04 BST 2014

Hello,
i use "openSuSE 13.1" 64bit with KDevelop and mingw32/64.

If I create a new qt4 graphical project and start to compile it I get this error:

/home/developer/projects/test4/build> /usr/bin/mingw64-cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -G 'Unix Makefiles' /home/developer/projects/test4/
CMake Error: Could not create named generator Unix

If I try I by hand it work. (see attach)

cd <to project directory>
mingw64-cmake
mingw64-make

How to fix the stettings in KDevelop ?