KDevelop on Mac OS

Pierre-Henri Wuillemin pierre-henri.wuillemin at lip6.fr
Mon Sep 30 09:19:29 BST 2013

Le vendredi 27 septembre 2013 09:42:09 Alexander Dymo a écrit :
> I had problems with /usr/local not being in PATH too. Basically, you need to
> add: export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
> into ~/.bash_profile
> Looks like it's also important that /usr/local/bin comes first there.

Hello and thank you for your work !

I have the same problem that Mohammad when using your repository : I can't
install grantlee.

Actually, I can install it if I do everything manually : extraction, cmake,
make, and make install. However, looking at the ruby code, it seems that there
is no difference between the manual and the automatic process :  looking at
base_kde_formula.rb, I succeeded to execute each line from 78 to 82 manually
but not using "brew install grantlee".

The only thing I see is a strange difference for the PATH : in the trace of
failing cmake execution (cf. the Mohammad's mail) :

PATH: /usr/local/Library/ENV/4.3:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

but in a terminal (and in my .bash_profile), my PATH looks correct :

prompt> echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

Do you have any clue about that ?

regards,
Pierre-Henri