Compilation Error in Kubuntu

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Oct 10 15:25:45 BST 2013

On Thursday 10 October 2013 11:20:07 Freddy Martinez Garcia wrote:
> Hi friends... yesterday I posted a message for all of you and I really
> need your help because I love KDevelop...
>
> I download the KDevelop git repo from the its page and all of its
> components, and I dureing compilation I found the following error:
>
> Hi to everybody...
>
> I'm using Ubuntu and I'm trying to compile the KDevelop and I have the
> following error:
>
> /home/freddy/installs/kdevelop4.5/kdevelop/kdevelop/languages/cpp/test
> s/test_cppfiles.cpp:25:45: fatal error:
> tests/json/declarationvalidator.h: No such file or directory #include
> <tests/json/declarationvalidator.h>
>                                              ^
Freddy, I understand very little in this...
IMHO, you have a problem in TEST compilation, not the kdevelop itself.
And you need the external packet called json to pass this compilation.
It is strange, because the configure script should eliminate json if not
found. May be there is some error.
Try to remove the json from the compilation tree - I suppose you do not
need it just now...
--
Leon