Different configuration with debugger

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Nov 21 12:34:43 GMT 2013

Hello, all.

I have several configurations of my project - each one for different
platform.
When I decide to change the configuration, I go to Project->Configure
Project and choose the desired configuration.
But very often I forget to go also to Run->Current Launch Configuration!
As the result I often spend some time till I understand that actually
some other configuration is launched, which is not always simple...:-)

Is there any way to connect one specific project configuration to the
launch configuration?

Thanks.
--
Leon