Installatoin problems

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Nov 7 17:32:30 GMT 2013

On Thursday 07 November 2013 16:51:31 Throstur Jonsson wrote:
> Hi,

Hey!

<snip>

> /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1267 (message):
>    ERROR: the installed kdelibs version 4.4.5 is too old, at least version
>    4.7.0 is required
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>    /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95 (FIND_PACKAGE)
>    CMakeLists.txt:14 (find_package)
>
> The problem is that I can not find this kdelibs 4.7.0 or higher anywhere
> for Debian installation.
> How do I solve this problem?

KDevelop does not support kdelibs below 4.4 since KDevelop 4.1.x. I would
strongly recommend getting a newer kdelibs and KDevelop though, as numerous
bugs have been fixed and the quality generally increased a lot.

Current Debian stable (wheezy) also comes with kdelibs 4.8. I suggest you
update.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff