shell scripts in /usr/bin

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun May 12 18:48:13 BST 2013

Hi,
I decided to just drop the .sh extension. I agree that it could be
interesting to remove these from */bin but it's also coded in a very
convoluted way and I fear can break in many different ways, so I prefer to
leave it as it is.

If somebody feels brave enough to mess with $PATH and bash, feel free to
iterate over my changes:
http://commits.kde.org/kdevplatform/c883b79e2a3654866f0c6ae4b75fe96402136533
http://commits.kde.org/kdevelop/7eb0b8156b78ea8e2f3960768701b325f48a4723

Aleix