about outline plugin...

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy.martinez at cbiomed.cu
Tue Mar 5 14:52:04 GMT 2013

Hi to everybody...

Somebody can tell me if KDevelop has any plugin to see the outline data
just like Eclipse or QtCreator ??
 Let me explain me... I'll like to see in the right or left dock side the
classes or functions that are defined in the open document.... just in the
open document...

Right now, to see that information, I must to access to the out line are
which on the top side of the system, but I'll like to see that information
like we can see the Projecto information or the Classes information...

The problem with the classes dock information is that it show all classes
defined by the open projects and I don't want that...

someone can tell me about it ??

best regards

Freddy