kdevelop does not find kdevupload plugin

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sat Jun 29 14:55:53 BST 2013

Am Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 14:36:40 schrieb Werner Joss:
> ok, found a first problem (which I had a while ago, already): I had to
> adapt X- KDevelop-Version to 13 (was:14)
> in /usr/local/share/kde4/services/kdevupload.desktop, now it shows up in
> kdevelop under modules, but I still can't configure/use it.
> any hints on this one ?

..seems to be related to the fact that kdev-custom-buildsystem plugin is
missing (error indicates that at startup).
but now, I can't build kdev-custom-buildsystem from git
(https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/plugins/kdev-custom-
buildsystem/repository):

CMake Warning at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDevPlatform.cmake:40
(find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "KDevPlatform" that is
  compatible with requested version "1.4.60".
  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:
    /usr/lib/cmake/kdevplatform/KDevPlatformConfig.cmake, version: 1.3.1
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)
CMake Error at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:198
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find KDevPlatform (missing: KDevPlatform_CONFIG) (Required is at
  least version "1.4.60")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDevPlatform.cmake:44
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)

so, time to give up, atm, as it seems.
Werner