Project Filtering

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Jul 23 16:11:34 BST 2013

> Please read what I said: Open a project with the generic manager, then
> you'll see what will become possible _in the future_.
Please, take into account that I am the kdevelop/KDE user, not the
developer. So, I do not understand fast all the terminology...
Sorry!

Now, I hope I start to understand what you mean, if you mean the
standard KDE4 "Open File"/"Open Project" dialog: it has "Filter" edit
box at the bottom (which allows to define include filter) and "Places"
pane at the left to exclude (they call it "hide") folders.

If this is correct, then I will be really glad to have this feature in
my projects.

Sorry again for my misunderstanding...
--
Leon