Project Filtering

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 23 13:20:29 BST 2013

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 14:43:05 Leon Pollak wrote:
> Sorry for interruption.
>
> I tried to understand how do I use the filtering for exclusive filtering
> (I do not want to see some files/directories) and wasn't able to find
> this.

That's the whole point of this filter? What don't you understand? Since you
don't build from sources afaik, just open a project with the generic manager
and open the project configurations. That dialog (with some changes) will
become available for all other project managers in KDevelop 4.6.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de