Possible Wish list item

George L. Emigh ab4bd at georgelemigh.com
Thu Jul 18 21:25:52 BST 2013

I have several projects open in some kdevelop sessions, many are modules and
each module has some file names that are the same yet the contents are different.

It would be really nice if each Project in a session kept track of the open files for it's
project and a to have a Menu item or button to click that would switch project
views within the session closing the files that are open and opening the files that
were previously open in newly selected project view.

If kdevelop currently has that ability, I've not found it, and I hope that made sense.

Opinions?

--
George L. Emigh - AB4BD