Links in editor

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Jul 9 14:13:55 BST 2013

Hello, all.

There is some problem with usage of symbolic links in kdevelop:
For some reason in some cases my name link to the working project
directory is substituted with the full (the name the link points to)
name.
Thus, after closing the project, changing the link to another directory
and reopening the same project (from the other directory) I receive some
files opened in editor from the "old" directory.

Is there any way to avoid this and have each time the correct files been
opened?

Thanks.
--
Leon