Git for a project ......

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:52:06 GMT 2013

Maybe I am hoping for too much here.

I have an existing project that is not associated with any VCS and I would
like to place it into a local Git repository.

I see I can fetch from an existing GIT repository.

I see I can create a GIT repository when I first create a project from
template<Project->New From Template>

I DON'T see is a button to create GIT repository after I have create a
project from template<Project->New From Template>

Is there a way to do this after the project already exist from within
kdevelop4?

Either way could someone tell me exactly how; I am rather new to GIT
I have done the GIT tutorials for command line management. I just want to
make sure I follow a convention that is appropriate for Kdevelop 4

Thanks

--
*"...Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we
fight with when all is lost..."*