Project Filtering

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Aug 26 01:03:38 BST 2013

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 02:08:41 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I finally sat down to implement a generic project filter interface and user
> configuration. I've published what I have so far in the projectfilter
> branch, please take a look.

Once more, I am considering merging this :)

I spent today to refactor the settings UI for the project filter. This should
hopefully be much simpler and intuitively to use, compared to what we had
before. The UI should be rather self-explanatory. Please test it out!

If I don't get any objections, I'll merge the branch sometimes next week.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de