Color schemes issues

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Tue Apr 30 16:58:18 BST 2013

On 2013-04-29 23:07, hatred wrote:
> I try to port my favorite color theme Inkpot from Qt Creator to KDevelop,
> and take some problems: I can't set color & text style for the C++ function
> and method names. Similarly for C++ class and structure names.
>
> So my questions: Is it bug or feature? Where can I read more detail about
> color themes for KDevelop? How does it translate color theme names?

If I understand correctly what you are talking about, the semantic
coloring is automatic based on applying a tint to the original color,
where the tint color can be anything and is hard-coded. You can,
however, adjust the strength of the tint. See Configure KDevelop ->
Language Support -> Semantic Code Highlighting.

--
Matthew