Patch Plugin

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Nov 1 12:22:24 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I wrote a little Patch Plugin[0] that allows you to right click on a
folder (presumably, the root folder of your project) and apply a patch
to it. It is basically a URL selector with a preview display that
leverages Kompare's work (thus, the plugin requires Kompare), but with
an added twist that you can introduce a URL (e.g., a patch from
ReviewBoard) and the plugin will also be able to apply it.

I hope this helps, in general, anybody managing a rather large set of
patches, and in particular those that review patches in the review
board. Any comments are welcome.

David E. Narváez

[0] http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fnarvaez%2Fkdev-patch.git&a=summary