couple of ideas for "Document Declaration"

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 09:08:27 BST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the response with interesting arguments for and against.
As for KDevelop currently not knowing this information, the snippets tool
clearly does so you could use the same (not sure if I am talking about this
KABC thing now).

So far I have not seen any arguments against my first point?

Best Regards,
Yngve