Visualization plugin

Timothé Mermet-Buffet mermetbt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:38:58 GMT 2012

Maybe I can try to do the necessary to use this plugin with the latest
version of kdevelop.
I aim to work on kdevelop for the GSoC 2012 but I prefer to start by
something like this.

Le 20 mars 2012 12:34, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> a écrit :

> On Monday 19 March 2012 22:09:48 Alireza Haghdoost wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I am wondering whether following visualization plugin is still available
> ?
> >
> http://liveblue.wordpress.com/2009/06/17/visualize-your-code-in-kdevelop/
>
> yes but it *still* wasn't merged since the author abandoned the code sadly
> :(
>
> someone (me?) should take it up, polish it and merge it eventually...
>
> bye
> --
> Milian Wolff
> mail at milianw.de
> http://milianw.de

Timothé MERMET-BUFFET
3ème Année ENSIMAG
Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble (Groupe Grenoble Inp) - Grenoble
Institut of Technology
Ecole nationale supérieure d'informatique et de mathématiques appliquées