open without reopening projects

Rik Wasmus rik at grib.nl
Thu Mar 8 08:36:22 GMT 2012

> > > otherwise, you can of course create a custom menu entry that starts
> > > kdevelop --ps and open that from the runner.
> >
> > Any idea which versions we are talking about? With krunner here (KDE
> > 4.4.5, KDevelop 4.0.1, KDevPlatform 1.0.1, debian packages) I do not
> > have the option for a session manager, and '--ps' is no recognized as a
> > valid argument. However, at home (compiled from source instead of debian
> > packages) it seems my KDevelop 4.3.60 does recognize it...
>
> Probably 4.1 or 4.2 latest. Anyhow, you should really update, KDevelop 4.0
> is horribly outdated and buggy and and and...

Yep, yep, 1 answer: Debian Stable..... It's as cutting edge as the noughties
get, so it lags anywhere between a couple of months and a couple of years, and
I'd rather not go into the whole testing/unstable or manual compilation deal
at work... Takes a while for stable to get there. No problems following the
cutting edge at home, so I notice the difference...
--
Rik Wasmus