open without reopening projects

Rik Wasmus rik at grib.nl
Wed Mar 7 11:39:37 GMT 2012

> On Friday 02 March 2012 13:19:25 Yngve Inntjore Levinsen wrote:
> > If you are
> > working on a "runner" which will open sessions in the same way as it is
> > already doing for kate then that is a good solution. In my installation,
> > krunner does not propose to open "session manager" for kdevelop when I
> > write kdev in the search, but that is perhaps the fault of the people
> > compiling my distribution? Essentially I guess it would only be a second
> > .desktop file which adds --ps to the arguments..?
>
> kdevelop has such a runner, if I enter "kdevelp" in the krunner, it shows
> me a list of sessions to open. make sure you've enabled the runner.
>
> otherwise, you can of course create a custom menu entry that starts
> kdevelop --ps and open that from the runner.

Any idea which versions we are talking about? With krunner here (KDE 4.4.5,
KDevelop 4.0.1, KDevPlatform 1.0.1, debian packages) I do not have the option
for a session manager, and '--ps' is no recognized as a valid argument.
However, at home (compiled from source instead of debian packages) it seems my
KDevelop 4.3.60 does recognize it...
--
Rik Wasmus