Watching variables "Error"

Alireza Haghdoost haghdoost at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:03:57 BST 2012

I know this is frustrating issue, specially when you want to watch several
variables. I think Kdevelop can not keep track of watch list when you stop
GDB.  However, if you don't want to recompile your code, you don't need to
stop GDB, you can easily send kill and run commands to gdb using GDB
toolview. In this case you will have your fresh list of watch variables
again.

Hope it helps
Alireza