breakpoint icon description

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:21:35 GMT 2012

That is odd...
As you can see in the picture, I set two breakpoints. Before starting
the gdb, the first is enabled and the second is disabled. When the
debugger continues and stop at breakpoint 1, I then disable the first
one and enable the second one.

So I am pretty sure that the gdb is not running. I wait until it
reaches the first breakpoint and then enable the second one. So why it
is dirty?

On 1/13/12, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 13.01.12 10:15:25, Mahmood Naderan wrote:
>> see the attachment
>
> On the right it tells you what that icon means, the breakpoint is
> 'dirty'. That means KDevelop has noticed you want that breakpoint set or
> unset, but it hasn't had a chance to tell gdb yet, usually because gdb
> is busy running the app and not currently waiting for user-input.
>
> Andreas

// Naderan *Mahmood;