Updated Kdevelop 4 project

S M H Kazmi husnain_kazimi at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:09:52 GMT 2012

Hi,
I am very new to kdevelop4 and also to linux system.
I had a kdevelop3 project which I wanted to run with kdevelop 4. It already had a ***.kdevelop file in it.
 I upgraded the project using a Ruby Script to kdevelop 4 project and it formed CMakeLists.txt filed in the main directory as well as in /scr folder. But now when I try to build the project, it says that, "No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.*** Failed ***".
i am not able to understand the problem. Please guide me how to solve it. Thanks.

Regards,
Syed Muhammad Husnain Kazmi
husnain_kazimi at hotmail.com, smhusnainkazmi at gmail.com
(00)49-176-564-18-99-0, (00)49-89-120-92-112