KDevelop Mega Poll (WAS: Qt Designer plugin)

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Wed Feb 15 16:44:34 GMT 2012

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM, David Narvaez
<david.narvaez at computer.org> wrote:
> Picking up this thread where I left it,
>
> I still think we are talking about two different polls here. The CUDA
> example is a great example of something cool KDevelop could have, and
> is not high priority for KDE Developers. I also know about KDevelop
> being used for kernel hacking[0], for instance, which is also not
> extremely relevant for KDE Developers.
>
> So would it be possible to create those two polls in the KDevelop
> site? Also, what's the best timing to do those? Waiting for next
> release? (Which makes me think I'd add an extra question to my
> proposed poll: What KDevelop version are you using?)

Reviving this thread now that we are getting closer to KDevelop 4.3
(see my last set of questions above). Should we proceed collecting the
questions and trying out a poll module in the website? Who's in charge
of the website after all? What's going to be the focus of the poll? I
still vote for a poll for KDE Developers and another for developers in
general.

David E. Narvaez