Any way to set all files of a project as 'read only'?

Justin Chen Justin.Nankai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:12:38 BST 2012

Hi there,

I am a big fan of kdevelop which is very convenient to read code in my opinion.
Recently, I am learning a new big system with kdevelop. In order not to modify
the code mistakenly, I just change the source files to be "read only" by using
"Editor->tools->read only mode". However, I can only set one single file to be
'read only' at a time, which is very inconvenient for me. I just wonder whether
it is possible to set all source files to be 'read only' at a time?

Thanks!

-Justin