FORTRAN language plugin

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:14:07 BST 2012

You should go for the latter, kdev-pg-qt is convenient for kdevelop
plugins (starting with easy error recovery which is otherwise hard to
get).
Sadly there's not that much documentation, but there's other plugins
you can look at. If in doubt, you can always ask on IRC.
I'm still planning to write an example-language support some day,
maybe for gnuplot or something simple, as a documentation project, but
currently I don't have the time. :)