number of scrollback lines in "run" and "debug" windows

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:58:58 BST 2012

You are missing the point; to track to 1 billion lines of debugging output encourages this and other people to develop very poor debugging skills. The standard debugger that comes with LINUX has a tremendous number of features that should prevent someone from the need to dump out a billion lines of junk.

The dumping of 1 billion lines anything is not debugging; it is at best a scatter shot approach understanding a problem... Dump enough data and hope to see a pattern.

I would suggest this person get a full grasps of how there code is suppose work rather than dump the entire run then carefully use features of the debugger stop where their deviation from expected values...

From my point of view 50,000 lines very generous

I, the unwilling, was lead by the unqualified, to do the unbelievable for so long with so little, that I attempted the impossible with nothing

Sent from my iPad