Working sets

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Apr 5 15:54:40 BST 2012

Hello, all.

May be this is incorrect name "working set", but this seems to be
written on the tab...

Anyway, usually there are three tabs at the right upper side called
"Review", "Debug", and "Code".

Suppose that in the "Code" set in the file A was done some work and
debug session was launched. This automatically switch me to the debug
set.

Now, while tracing the program I passed several files A, B, C, D and
found some bug in the file E. here it is, just on the screen!

After pressing "ESC" key to finish the debug session, I find myself in
the file A. And were is E with the bug? God knows....

What do I do incorrect here? How must the working session look like?

Thanks ahead for the clarification.
--
Leon