Compiling Just One File.

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:57:26 BST 2011

Either I am not making myself clear or I am not understanding how your
answers. But I am functional
To me what I want is just something nice to do. I using kdevelop 4.2.3 so I
will wait for the official release of 4.3

There is not sample to send. It is as simple as taking two files and only
wanting to compile one without building the entire project