Inserting arbitrary text with a shortcut

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:32:24 BST 2011

Hi Niko,

> you can do both using the Snippets plugin.
>
> 1. by assigning snippets a shortcut
>
> 2. by choosing snippets in autocompletion (Ctrl+Space)
>   you might want to use a prefix to avoid being snippets below other
> completion items

wow, that's great! And it works like a charm.

It took me a little to find the "Create snippet" from right-click menu
with some selected text.

Just to be greedy, is there a list with all snippets to manage them
(add,modify,delete)?

Since it seems that the shortcuts for snippet don't appear on
"Configure shortcuts" (which also cannot be searched based on shortcut
elements), shortcuts conflict management may be a bit difficult.

Thank you and regards,

Gabriele