Qt Designer plugin

Valentyn Pavliuchenko valentyn.pavliuchenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:50:01 BST 2011

Yes, I've run kbuildsycoca4 and checked ktraderclient for version.
The problem was that trying to open a .ui file does nothing, however,
designer with that file is shown after reboot.
And after that reboot other ui files can now be edited.

Thank you!

P.S. Designer works (however there's no save icon on the tab if the file was
modified), tool views are integrated with KDevelop UI. However, I've got a
crash while trying to add Widgets tool view (NULL pointer dereference from
Sublime). Maybe I'll spend a time to find out what's wrong.

--
Best regards,
Valentyn Pavliuchenko