Setting compiler options

Krzysztof kj at limes.com.pl
Sun Nov 20 22:44:29 GMT 2011

On 11/18/2011 10:57 PM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> KDevelop also allows to configure the arguments for the cmake call
> being used to set up the builddir. Since kdevelop does not have its
> own buildsystem there's no such thing as 'configure xxx options just
> in kdevelop', it can only be configure for cmake for a specific
> builddir. But that builddir is not restricted to be used only with
> kdevelop and cannot be. Andreas
As I understand, kdevelop relies on cmake to build the program. Which
file then is the "master" file for cmake in which one can set all his
needs to build (compiler options, include directories, external
libraries and so on). Kdevelop by default presents the file named
"CMakeLists.txt". Is it the right file in which I can set up everything
to set up a build ?

--
Regards
Krzysztof J.