problem building Quanta

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 17 22:42:04 GMT 2011

On 17.11.11 14:13:21, George L.  Emigh wrote:
> GIT update -->
>    repository:               git://anongit.kde.org/quanta
>    at the commit:            73ce55abeec8f6317a6840d2a875d2cfc38d4555
>    branch:                   master
>
> I have an ebuild that pulls the current master, and I get the same results
> there as when I build by hand using:

Ah, maybe you're problem is the other way around then, i.e. your
kdevplatform is too old. Since quanta has no release yet its master is
expected to compile against kdevplatform master. You could try to set
your local checkout the previous commit and see wether that builds. Or
you'll have to build and install kdevplatform+kdevelop master.

Andreas