Parser question

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Nov 16 15:58:56 GMT 2011

Hello, all.

I am looking for advice on how to solve the following problem.
I have one "generic" source tree, which contains files for different
"projects", each of which includes some subset of files from the generic tree.
For example, some configuration (project) may contain serial communication,
while another - Ethernet.
Correspondingly, the serial implementation or Ethernet one are
included/excluded - depending on the one system-wide configuration file.

Now, my problem is, that C++ parser ignores the files/code that is excluded
with '#if XXX' clauses, i.e. I do not see all the project, but only the
specific configuration.

Can somebody recommend me something in my situation?

Many thanks ahead.
--
Leon