Kdevelop on Windows

Valentyn Pavliuchenko valentyn.pavliuchenko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:48:01 GMT 2011

2011/11/10 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>

> (no gdb on windows).

Are you sure? AFAIK MinGW has it.

Because a) ... b) because KDevelop on windows is still
> unstable (see above).

The whole KDE for Windows is extremely unstable, so it's now an excuse :D
Currently its feature set mostly consists of freezes and crashes :)

> > If anyone on the list has managed to get this working I'd really like to
> > know how.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Generally keep in mind: Getting it running won't give you much if you are
> not
> willing to spend some time to get it into a usable state. Note thought
> that I
> and others would greatly appreciate it, if someone with time and Windows
> knowledge would finally step up and bring it into a good shape.

I'd like to have it on Windows (which I use Windows at work), so maybe I'll
spend a time trying to improve it.