importing a project with "scons"

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:59:21 GMT 2011

>Sure.

But when I want to import the project folder (the root of project
folder where SConstruct exist), the "next" and "finish" buttons are
disable. Please note that the filter is:

All Project Files (*.kdev4 CMakeLists.txt GNUmakefile Makefile
makefile GNUmakefile.* Makefile.* makefile.*)

>No, since kdevelop has no idea how to extract the target information
>from scons files

Can I hope it will be added in the next release?

On 11/9/11, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 09.11.11 17:15:43, Mahmood Naderan wrote:
>> Hi,
>> There is a project which work with scons. Is it possible to import it
>> in kdevelop
>
> Sure.
>
>> and use the "scons <target>" in kdevelop project option?
>
> No, since kdevelop has no idea how to extract the target information
> from scons files.
>
> Andreas

// Naderan *Mahmood;