Plugin for Scratchbox ?

Claudio Scordino claudio at evidence.eu.com
Wed May 25 06:51:01 BST 2011

Il 24/05/2011 20:24, Aleix Pol ha scritto:
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de
> <mailto:apaku at gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     On 24.05.11 16:32:17, Claudio Scordino wrote:
>      >       I'm looking for some KDevelop plugin for Scratchbox (like the
>      > ones available for other IDEs like Eclipse or Anjuta).
>      >
>      > Do you know if somebody has implemented this kind of plugin ?
>
>     I haven't seen anything like that so far.
>
>      > Otherwise, can you suggest me some other plugin that changes the
>      > compilation command, that can be used as starting point for a
>      > scratchbox plugin ?
>
>     There's none, because that does not make sense (IMHO). KDevelop does not
>     handle compiler-commands itself, it leaves this to whatever buildsystem
>     you use (qmake, cmake, autotools, custom makefiles). So if you have a
>     buildsystem that allows for building with whatever compiler scratchbox
>     wants, then you can use that inside KDevelop.
>
>     Andreas
>

>     --
>

> Well, but you probably want to tell KDevelop to use scratchbox's cmake,
> make, gdb...

Exactly. I need:

  - A panel inside KDevelop to select the target (e.g., PC, ARM, PPC,
and so on). Th elist of targets can be asked to scratchbox

  - When I build the project, KDevelop must call

    sb2 -t <target> make/cmake/gdb

    for all targets except than PC (for PC, instead, it must call
make/cmake/gdb in the usual way).

This is what I need.

	Claudio