problem with code completion and opengl

Adam C. nospam at xibo.at
Sun Mar 13 15:49:20 GMT 2011

hi,
i'm using kdevelop 4.2.0 from opensuse 11.3 repositories. i wan't to code
opengl stuff and code completion would be very cool, but it doesn't work
for all functions. I've found an entry in the faq [1], but it doesn't
help, because i have no project settings entry [2][3].

i've created a sample project, which you can find in here:
http://xibo.at/meine/kdevnocodecompletion/opengl_no_codecompletion.tar.gz

and here is a screenshot of my problem with further explanations:
problemscreenshot.png

i don't know, if this is a lokal issue or a bug or.. but i would love to
have it working.

thanks,
adam

[1]