Compilation of php plugin

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:54:59 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I've downloaded from git (anongit.kde.org) kdevplatform, kdevelop4,
kdev-php and kdev-php-docs

Following
http://techbase.kde.org/KDevelop4/HowToCompile
I've compiled and run succesfully kdevelop4.

Then I've tried to compile the php plugin, following
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/compiling/plugins

I made a build directory inside $KDEVELOP4/kdev-php

The usual cmake command
~/devel/kdevelop4/kdev-php/build$ cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/kdevelop4/ ../
failed complaining that kdevelop-pg-qt cannot be found

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:27 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindKDevelop-PG-Qt.cmake or a configuration file for
  package KDevelop-PG-Qt.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindKDevelop-PG-Qt.cmake or set
  KDevelop-PG-Qt_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
  for KDevelop-PG-Qt.  The file will have one of the following names:

    KDevelop-PG-QtConfig.cmake
    kdevelop-pg-qt-config.cmake

Cloning kdevelop-pg-qt git repository and setting CMAKE_MODULE_PATH
allow cmake to succeed.
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/kdevelop4/
-DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/kdevelop4/share/apps/cmake/modules/ ../

However make fails

~/devel/kdevelop4/kdev-php/build$ make
Scanning dependencies of target php-parser-generated
[  0%] Generating phpast.h, phpparser.h, phpparser.cpp, phpvisitor.h,
phpvisitor.cpp, phpdefaultvisitor.h, phpdefaultvisitor.cpp,
phpdebugvisitor.h, phptokentext.h
** SYNTAX ERROR at line  293  column  4

    try/recoverr(#statements=topStatement)*

^

make[2]: *** [parser/phpast.h] Errore 1
make[1]: *** [parser/CMakeFiles/php-parser-generated.dir/all] Errore 2
make: *** [all] Errore 2

What I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini