Include path resolver - Custom Makefile

Alvin Beach alvinbeach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:42:16 GMT 2011

Hello all,

I am using KDevelop 4.2.0[1] and kdevplatform 1.2.0[2]. I have a kdev project
that uses a custom Makefile. In the "Problems" tab I see the message:
	Problem:
   Include path resolver: Cached: Could not extract include paths from make output

   Source:
   Preprocessor

Is there something I could add to my Makefile to resolve this problem? I'm not sure if it helps, but my source
code is compiled with the following directive:

   .cpp.o:
	   $(CC) $(FLAGS) $(INCDIR) -c $<

BTW, I am very happy that TODO and FIXME comments now show up in the Problems tab. Thank you!

My system:
openSUSE 11.3
KDE 4.6
gcc (SUSE Linux) 4.5.0 20100604 [gcc-4_5-branch revision 160292]

Thank you in advance.

Alvin

[1] RPM kdevelop4-4.2.0-46.2.i586
[2] RPM kdevplatform-1.2.0-63.4.i586