Defining macros for the parser

Gunther Piez gpiez at web.de
Tue Mar 1 09:12:36 GMT 2011

A couple of questions remain.

If I "Open Configuration..." with rightclick on the project name, why do
I get a "Configure Make settings" dialog which seem to have no effect at
all?
I use make, but I manually configured it in "Custom BuildSystem" as
build executable.

Isn't is possible to just simply add some defines which are globally
used by the parser (I need to emulate some internal gcc defines)?
I used "/../../../../../../../../../../../" as top level directory,
which does what I want, but it seems somewhat inelegant. If I use "/",
the defines are no longer recognized, I am in one of the system headers
(thats where they are acutally needed).

It seems the output of the build doesn't get parsed for line numbers. Is
this intended?

- Gunther