Defining macros for the parser

Gunther Piez gpiez at web.de
Tue Mar 1 01:00:54 GMT 2011

On 28.02.2011 21:37, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> It does not supply any templates, its specifically geared towards people
> already having a project+buildsystem in place. So the only way to choose
> it is by opening a directory as project (and make sure you have no
> .kdev4 file in it).
I removed the .kdev4 directory. After starting kdevelop I was asked for
a build directory and supplied a new one. Now the cmake build manager
seems to be active again. This may be because after all it is a cmake
project. Do I need to kill my CMakeLists.txt to get a custom
configurable cmake project?