compile problem kdevelop-pg-qt

jay kdevelop at jxx.sk
Wed Jun 22 15:11:35 BST 2011

successfully compiled quanta, kphotoalbum, yakuake
or i don't really know what is a QT app :)

forced hard reinstal of qt and qt-devel

no change....

could be possibly a bug in kdev-pg-qt,
because some google results with this error result in upstream fixes.

example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/composite/+bug/685465

fixed with this commit:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/composite.git;a=commitdiff;h=b2248f