Syntax highlighting

jay kdevelop at jxx.sk
Thu Jun 16 12:46:01 BST 2011

1)
Settings->Kdevelop->Language Support->
Local/Global Colorisation intensity - set it to left on the lowest value.

But I would suggest that you try to work a while on full colorisation,
and it is very likely you grow to love it in a short time.
(Most people I know first hated it, and after few days wouldn't live
without it :) - but not all )