Strange msg

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Jun 5 12:40:18 BST 2011

On Sunday June 5 2011, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does it also happen with non remote debugging?
> I need a way to reproduce the issue, then I can most probably fix it.
After restarting the kdevelop the problem disappeared...:((

Meanwhile, I understood where is the source of all my problems while remote
debugging.
On the other (remote) side is the Abatron BDI-2000 device, which runs the
gdbserver inside.
It worked fine with old versions of kdevelop, but now there are several
problems.
The most heavy is - it does not sets breakpoints.
While in gdb panel, I type 'info br' and receive the list of set BP. Than I
add a BP (put a red bug on the source line) and make 'info br' again - NO
CHANGE!
Now, I restart the kdevelop, enter debug mode and ask gdb again 'info br' -
oops! The last BP is now in the list.

How can I help to debug the issue?
--
Leon